- Identify and acquire new clients
- Grow new business opportunities with existing clients' businesses.
- Build strategic partner opportunities that enhance existing business services.
- Establish new client relationships and maintain existing client relationships.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective sales strategies.
- Facilitate feedback to technical teams regarding client needs, operational needs and business processes.
- Provide executive level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/channel partners.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts using the appropriate Sales Tools and Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads using our CRM
- Work with Customers to ensure timely payments against invoices.
- Write responses to RFPs for our services.
Primary & Essential Requirement: You must have experience selling Software Development & Information Technology Services to mid-level and senior level executives. In addition to this, you must also have the following:
- Top notch skills in cold calling, appointment setting and prospecting. Identify and establish contact with potential customers proactively.
- Ability to use a CRM product to manage the prospecting and sales process.
- Ability to use LinkedIn and similar social media outlets to identify new leads and prospect them.
- Ability to write winning business proposals in response to RFPs is a big plus.
- Excellent knowledge of technology industry. Ability to articulate complex technology solutions in simple and easy to understand way to prospects.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships at multiple levels across organizational hierarchy
- Respond to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Be willing to travel when required. You will travel in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Massachusetts and Rhode Island since that is the geographic area for all sales activities.
- Have good understanding of software development process, general technology trends and IT services market.
- Be able to identify pain points from business processes and technology perspective and offer creative solutions.
- Be able to articulate technology solutions in simple to understand non-technical terms to business executives.
Your compensation consists of a base salary (draw) and commissions. We will also compensate you for reasonable amount of legitimate sales expenses.
Possession of a good Rolodex (or a reliable set of connections) is a plus. If interested, please contact us with your resume and full contact information. This is NOT a telecommuter or a "work from home" position.